Monday, November 4, 2013

Linguifolio Novice Mid Listening Draft 3

 I can understand simple words and phrases about daily activities. -classwork discussion audio (find some)


 I can understand some words and phrases in simple messages and announcements in a familiar setting.
- abuela audio (maybe)


I can understand some simple questions on familiar topics. - audio from vebora actiivity that Mrs, Sexton has.



I can follow some multi-step directions or instructions, especially when people use gestures or there is repetition. -teacher instructional/discussion audio. (find some)


I can understand some of what people say in a conversation when they are talking about familiar things. - audio of class discussions (find soem)

[Find on schoology (files and links)]

No comments:

Post a Comment